The chicken is cut into small pieces and fried very well in a little oil.
Zucchini and eggplant are cut into thicker slices and fried on the grill or on a non-stick pan, without oil.
The peppers are prepared according to the recipe of baked peppers.
The green beans are boiled for half an hour together with the carrots. When everything is cooked, put it in the mixer until it becomes a fine paste. Add a little basil, salt and a little garlic.
When everything is ready, place it on a large plate so that each dish retains its flavor and taste.
FESTIVAL APPETIZER IN THE FORM OF A TREE I Recipe + Video
Hello dear lusts. Today I prepared a FESTIVAL APPETIZER IN THE FORM OF A TREE WITH SMOKED SALMON AND CHEESE CREAM. This tree is preparing very quickly and will look great on the holiday table. You can fill it with anything you want such as: marinara sauce, cheese, bacon, ham, ham, etc. I hope you like this recipe and that you will prepare it with pleasure. I wish you a tasty day ahead!
- 800 gr. - leavened dough without yeast
- 150 gr. - smoked salmon
- 125 gr. - cheese cream
- 1 tablespoon - chopped dill
- 1 or
Method of preparation:
- First of all, finely chop the smoked salmon. Put it in a bowl, add dill and cream cheese on top, then incorporate all the ingredients together.
- Then powder the work table with flour, put a rectangle of dough about 38 by 35 cm. Powder the rectangle a little and cover it with the other rectangle in the dough.
- Use a ruler and a knife to cut a fir tree.
- Remove excess dough and take the foil on top.
- Spread the cream cheese with salmon over the entire surface of the dough and cover with the other half of the fir tree, transfer it to a baking tray lined with baking sheet.
- Cut 2 cm strips (branches). on the sides of the tree, from the edge to the trunk cut earlier. Twist each strip in a spiral.
- Grease the tree stem with a beaten egg, and put a star cut from the dough on top, if you want you can decorate the stem with smaller dough stars.
- Then grease both the stars and the beaten egg branches.
- Bake the fir tree in the preheated oven at 180 degrees C for 25-30 minutes or until it browns nicely on top.
- Take the tree out of the oven, let it cool a bit and enjoy!
Appetizer with cheese and ham on foil
Cheese and ham appetizer on heart-shaped foil with red bell peppers and black olives
Cheese appetizer in four colors
Appetizer of cow's cheese in four colors prepared with tomato paste, eggs and margarine
Locomotive cake with chocolate and walnut
Cake recipe in the shape of a locomotive with dark chocolate, ground walnuts, biscuits, jellies and pineapple compote juice
Rabbit cake with chocolate cream and fr.
Rabbit-shaped cake recipe with dark chocolate cream and whipped cream with two homemade tops